Saturday, September 21, 2024

You Will Not Perish Here



You, master of none 

Only of what where when and why you spend your time on 

Time and life 

Blessings, many lose every morning or night 

The blessing of free will 

The blessing of breathing 

The blessing of feasting

blessed to be in this desert

Many would’ve lost it and decide to be their own God 

Remember these days when you are comfortable once more 

When you find water

Remember these days for the days ahead, far worse temptations will hit your body soul and mind 

Help the one staggering behind and maybe they’ll do the same 

For the ones behind them 

Remember these days because once you’re gone, you won’t be back again

Pick up and take whatever you find in there, it is meant for you 

Never let anything or anyone come in between of us again 

For I know you’ve felt me use you and bring you happiness out of nothing

For I know you can’t even go a week without speaking to me anymore 

For I know you use the words I place in you in your red blog

For I know you unlike anyone you’ll ever meet

For I know you

You, master of none

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back In July (the one that never got to you)

Sunset No headlights  Scattered clouds  Light blue skies  With my ruby red Love glasses on  Clearer vision to the illusion  I admit it  My l...