Saturday, September 21, 2024

No Victory Without Suffering

Miracles happening on peachtree rd 

Ones that has nothing to do with money 

Ones that love and care are needed 

Just God working 

A dreadful chapter in a young married couples' life

A chapter that no young love should live through this early on

Crying for my sister, because I know how it is to have no self love 

Not being able to feel or do what others can

Knowing how hospitals can be after 2020

Luckily she married my brother that’s just as strong as her 

A love that many hope to have one day

Speeding home so I can finish this 



How can you know something is good without going through the days of void first

Everyone wants you at the end of them 

Everyone wants to be comfortable 

Have the blessings 

Be a part of yours 

But never learn from the process 

Hear or see the ugly

Glad I can feel for the parched 

The broken and lost

While the world mocks 

I will be next to them 

Not caring 

I am attracted to the “freaks”

I will lay down my life for mine 

Everyone else is so boring

Love your process 

And be with your Lord   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back In July (the one that never got to you)

Sunset No headlights  Scattered clouds  Light blue skies  With my ruby red Love glasses on  Clearer vision to the illusion  I admit it  My l...