Monday, June 10, 2024

Wraith & Sensibility

Morning flow
Do not stoop so low 
I will wipe my feet and use you as a stepping stone 
Bothering the unbothered 
I cannot be bothered 
Only thing that bothers me is the wickedness of the world 
Blessed to live in a time of my life where I can decide how much of it I want
Never forgetting about Him and her 
I’ll erase what you think my life is
I’ll erase who you thought I was
Best thing I can do, peacefully 
Ones that seek more attention 
Will only receive it when I can watch and hear their screams when that day comes
Only let my beloved punish me for mine 
I to hers
I do not believe I am better than any of my brothers or sisters 
Only have equals around me 
Only ones that understand me 
I to them 
I will not let you have a word in this 
I only want to hear how much you despise me for no reason
So I can have a reason
At the end day I know it’s best to leave it up to God/Him


The lucky ones receive this 
Even if they ask for it or not 
I’m sorry that I was gifted this 
Only grew from experiences 
I do not pity you
The human in me might envy you if you have defeated it, while seeing you in the distance
But the reality is I feel and love you for it
Please know that it motivates the weak
Gives hope to the lost and broken 
That is one of our purposes in life
But I understand it's in our nature to run from it 
I personally don’t like too much of it too
Too much only feels fake
Like to indulge in it, in my own time 
My beloved only gets the remainders… for now
Always preferred tough love anyway
Always followed with intimacy right after

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back In July (the one that never got to you)

Sunset No headlights  Scattered clouds  Light blue skies  With my ruby red Love glasses on  Clearer vision to the illusion  I admit it  My l...