Monday, August 5, 2024

til i ***


Whatever feeling, whatever thought, whatever I transmit 
is and will be open to criticism 
It only comes with being an artist
Someone passionate for the things they create 
Getting off to feelings and experiences 
Wanting your audience to see the feeling 
Feel the visual, breathe the sounds in 
Documenting the human experience thru your neuron patterns 
Lucky if we find someone that shares the same colored mind 
I’m not entertaining you today, you say? 
Maybe I’m starting to grow tired of everything that isn’t me or mine
Maybe I’m tired of writing love poems that I should’ve never wrote
Maybe this internet love story that never existed is getting too long
Maybe due to my self sabotage
Maybe due to your Gen Z attention span 
Regardless I love my babies
Sorry I’m too busy, suffering in ways that you only hear in your songs or movies 
Ghost writing for everyone
Where’s my cut, the wolves always hungry 
They’ll eat me eventually if they don’t get any 
I’m not here to glorify pain, anxiety, depression or any other mental illness that you may think I have
You’re only reading the covers
This is my truth, not scared or ashamed of showing it
A book waiting to be opened by whoever would like to know or just to have a good laugh 
Ongoing til I depart to see my Father
Til then I am riding my highs and lows, with Him only
I will not fall back to any witch
Not needing or wanting any of you 
Missing my bros, if anything
I only exist in these words/works 
Nobody can see me and if you do, erase it 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back In July (the one that never got to you)

Sunset No headlights  Scattered clouds  Light blue skies  With my ruby red Love glasses on  Clearer vision to the illusion  I admit it  My l...