Friday, June 7, 2024

Sorry The Witches Had Me

Enjoy your life 
Embrace the choice you made 
Leave me out of it 
Beautiful, Intelligent, Talented, Charming, Hot is what you wanted to be called
A lot more out there, similar
Without the burden you carry, find and protect
You will try to beat me to it, but no use
All you can do is tease and mock
Instead you should enjoy the curse you put yourself under
You have everything you'll ever want, but still haunt me
I am not yours anymore, never really was
Will always appreciate your work, but not for the nights of sleep deprivation/paralysis
Stay away from my sisters
Stay away from my babies
Letting the door slowly close, catching glimpses of each other
She's the owner of this tyrant heart... for now
Hopefully for all eternity
All I can give is hidden prayers and hope you can receive them
She is the loveliest
Lovelier than all of you put together in the same room with my hands tied behind my back
At war and became a worthy enemy
Enough to make me want to end it 
Not enough for a tattoo
Doesn't kill the fact I made it possible that each time I full smile at the mirror, I'm reminded of Us
Silver on top
Gold at the bottom 
No worries, you're still entertaining 
For now



No comments:

Post a Comment

Back In July (the one that never got to you)

Sunset No headlights  Scattered clouds  Light blue skies  With my ruby red Love glasses on  Clearer vision to the illusion  I admit it  My l...