Monday, May 27, 2024

In the noodles


For another night, we're in here somewhere
As I devour mine, not minding if I drown
You ask for more just to save it for later
Nevertheless always having our reds and greens
With mouths warm & full, we somehow get around
To a scene you love to be but where I hate to be seen, at least for that night
No good waves no good sounds so soon 1 turns into 8 
More than enough for you to show me one of the things I hate
Show you what I love, static in the air and set your cloud 9 ablaze
Jump and land where we first said hello, just to say our "goodbyes"
That's what we would always say
til April 16
Not much was said
only gestures and one last visit to where we lost our minds
You finally saw what I would always see, but still deny it
Keep your lenses open please
God bless.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Back In July (the one that never got to you)

Sunset No headlights  Scattered clouds  Light blue skies  With my ruby red Love glasses on  Clearer vision to the illusion  I admit it  My l...