Friday, June 14, 2024

Fun Poem for a Fun Album

Silly English artist reminisces about her career/life over 18 cute sad songs n fun club classics. 
Only want to dance with me me me me me me me me 
This could be the WLR for the brats. 
Whole Lotta Green Brats.
Love to hear industry pain
and no Charli I still don't want to try coke, sorry. 
Wait actually yes I want to talk talk to that one spring breaker that’s made Everything romantic.
My Von dutch
Making me fall in luv: again and again again and again again and again because Everything is. Making me want to actually Guess the color of her Apple. 
I think about it 360, no I mean 365. 
wait So I have to stop here, I might say something stupid. 
Rewind if you like. 
go b2b
love your album covers
xc

No comments:

Post a Comment

Back In July (the one that never got to you)

Sunset No headlights  Scattered clouds  Light blue skies  With my ruby red Love glasses on  Clearer vision to the illusion  I admit it  My l...